- The Puglia region of Italy is filled with cone-shaped stone homes known as “trulli.”
- A beautiful trullo in the city of Ostuni is now for rent on Airbnb, starting at $60/night.
- It has a private bathroom with a huge rain shower, a fully equipped kitchenette, and a shared infinity pool.
- It’s important to note that, according to the CDC, “travel increases your chance of getting and spreading COVID-19.” Italy, as part of the EU, is also currently closed to Americans.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
One such abode in the city of Ostuni, in Italy’s Puglia region, is now available for you to rent on Airbnb, starting at $60 a night.
Despite looking like something out of a medieval fairy tale, the trullo has modern amenities.
According to the Airbnb listing, there’s a huge bathroom, a fully equipped kitchenette, and a beautiful patio for enjoying a drink under the stars at night. There’s also Wi-Fi should you need to get online.
Outside, there’s an infinity pool to cool off in during the day,…
read more: www.insider.com